PT Production Assistant NexStar Broadcasting
Apply by 2018-06-22
KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque, NM has an immediate opening for a part time Production Assistant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must work early morning shifts or late evening hours or weekends depending on the schedule
- Operate studio camera for live newscasts and other special productions
- Floor directing the newscasts
- Must be reliable & gain the respect of news anchors
- Maintain & clean the studio
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, and other office equipment.
- Experience with other broadcast-related equipment is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department.
Education/Experience: Experience in television, film or post production preferred but not required.
Physical Demands & Work Environment: The Production Assistant must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb, pick up and/or carry set equipment weighing 20-25lbs, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Production Assistant must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
Apply here: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/8550 - the application deadline is open until the position has been filled. Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/8550 - the application deadline is open until the position has been filled.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER