Job Description: 1. Attend daily story meetings; generates, researches, produces, organizes, writes, and edits compelling and creative content for stories and segments.
2. Responsible for on-air content: Writes intros, tags, teases; works with editor to find, generate and manage video; oversees the overall show content including accuracy; when applicable, times show in control room during live broadcast and taping.
3. Manages the workflow of projects and addresses all challenges to keep projects moving ahead to completion while meeting all assigned deadlines.
4. Routinely exercises independent judgment and decision in carrying out job functions. Acts as point person and decision maker for show.
5. Crew Management: Works effectively with studio crew to ensure best possible on-air product. Manages editors for most efficient workflow.
6. Works cooperatively and collaboratively with others. Builds effective working relationships with co-workers in same and different departments, customers, vendor and the general public. Acts in a professional manner.
7. Other duties as assigned.
8. Reports to work on time and works established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed, as asined by assigned by Management or required to complete a project or task.
Qualifications: Four year degree or five years equivalent work experience required. Minimum of three years producing experience preferred, including knowledge of producing a daily show.
Must have a passion for movies, television and pop culture. Must be able to generate stories and story ideas related to entertainment industry.
Other Requirements: Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
Contact Information: HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER