Job Description: Duties and Responsibilities
- Business hours are 8:30 to 5:30 p.m. Additional working hours vary.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Daily reconciliation of previous aired day logs for all station completed in a timely manner for billing purposes and to clear up any discrepancies from what was expected to air to what actually aired.
- Complete reconciliation paperwork as outlined in Policy and Procedures guidelines set company-wide as per Sarbanes Oxley standards/requirements.
- Maintain filing system of completed reconciliation documents.
- Send out daily pre-airing times and daily/weekly verified times.
- Assigns media numbers and process copy details to the production department.
- Generates, merge and transfers daily commercial log as assigned.
- Follows instructions, as well as take steps necessary to prevent mistakes.
- Persists and finishes projects under deadlines.
- Maintain rapport with sales executives and management to assist with inventory and revenue reporting.
- Abides by organizational norms and supports organizational goals.
- Remains calm and professional through stressful circumstances.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
Experience and Education
- Requires working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software.
- Working knowledge of Marketron Windows a plus.
- Requires working some overtime.
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires previous experience in Traffic/Continuity.
- Requires highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Data entry of commercial orders or continuity experience with similar job responsibilities and requirements.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish and English a plus.
Other Requirements: Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Contact Information: Interested candidates should forward resume to:
Univision Radio – Albuquerque
Attn: Larry Lemanski, General Manager
8009 Marble NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Fax : (505) 254-7108
No phone calls please.
Univision Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER