Develop & implement strategic approaches to position ReelzChannel in the advertising marketplace. Ideal applicant will have a passion media research, possess relevant experience, supervise staff and have a love of television & movies.
Seeking an energetic, smart, creative, hands-on research professional to work in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment. This leader on the Ad Sales management team will help drive ad sales at one of the industry’s fastest growing cable networks. Innovative thinking is needed to introduce advertisers & agencies to our Network and other advertising opportunities. Creativity a must. Must have the ability to apply statistical data to Ad Sales objectives at the Network.
- Collaborate with SVP, Ad Sales and Ad Sales Marketing using all research tools available.
- Report ReelzChannel performance trends, audience delivery, and audience composition to SVP, Ad Sales.
- Identify patterns and unique stories in research data.
- Oversee the development of Sales presentations to support Ad Sales highlighting industry trends and Network attributes.
- Monitor and report on key competitors and trends in the marketplace.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years professional experience in media research at a cable network supporting Ad Sales or Ad Agency.
- Skills: Strategic thinker with the ability to interpret data, position the network and represent ReelzChannel within the advertising agency community. Strong communication skills, writing, analytical and presentation skills. Attention to detail is crucial. Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines. Must possess peer relationships at the various agencies.
- Expertise:Proficient with Nielsen audience data and systems (NPower, StarMedia, Kantar, MRI, Comscore and other systems). Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Other Requirements: Average sitting, standing, and office-type movement. Average lifting, moving, and pulling abilities. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
Contact Information: HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER