Job Description: Current opening for a full-time Promotions Coordinator. Candidate must possess: ability to work in a team environment; possess strong organizational skills; ability to manage and schedule promotional personnel.
Duties include but are not limited to: day to day operations of promotion department, scheduling staff for events, initiating and facilitating client related promotions and promotional contests, contest and prize fulfillment, maintenance of department promo inventory, department vehicle maintenance and other administrative duties.
- 1-3 years promotions/marketing experience preferred
- Must be computer literate
- Flexible work schedule – need to be able to work on weekends if necessary
- Must have valid drivers license and be insurable under the company policy
- Must be able to life minimum of 40 pounds
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office software
Contact Information: Send resume to: EEOresumes@gmail.com and reference the word “Promotions”
Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER